01. HERE I AM, I WON'T FALL (4:15)
02. WHY YOU (ALL UP IN MY SH*T) (3:40)
03. STOP PRETENDING (4:32) featuring Raphael Saadiq
04. IT'S NOT OVER 'TIL I SAY SO (2:54)
05. YOU DON'T KNOW ME (3:19)
06. DIRTY (1:51) skit featuring Nelly
07. SILK & SATIN ACROSS YOUR SKIN (4:57) featuring Angie Stone
08. DO YOU FEEL ME? (4:43)
09. LET'S RIDE (WE GOT TEN MINUTES) (3:45)
10. WHAT THE—SHHH. (3:56)
11. DIRTY POP 4 LIFE. (TIMBERLAKE ANTHEM) (4:04)
12. GRINDIN’ (4:26) featuring N.E.R.D
13. THE GIRL (DON’T NEED. DON’T WANT. DON’T LOVE.) (3:38)
14. BROTHERS 'TIL THE END (5:00)
With this album, Timberlake appears to be showing a different side of himself. Could it be that the Memphis born, 21 year old is trying to be...edgy? Looking closely at the track listings, one would probably not be wrong if they were to think that all the titles seemed to hold a hidden meaning. In track thirteen, could Timberlake be taken a hit at his ex-girlfriend Ms. Britney Spears? And is Brothers ’Til the End a rebuttal to all the critiques claiming that his album will bring an end to Nsync?
The Improbable is happy to note that Timberlake refrained on overusing collaborations. We think four celebrity appearances are more than enough for one album. Speaking of celebrity appearances; although it’s nice to see that Justin’s “dirty” Nelly decided to grace the album with his presence, we’re starting to feel that the album hopping between the two are bordering on excessive.
In all, this album looks to be an interesting one and we’ll be ready to update you when the tracks are in our hands - and it will be soon. We promise.